Julius Sternes has become one of Dallas/FW “Go to” real estate professional for the past 35 years. Julius’s core values includes honesty and integrity when handling his clients’ business. Savvy negotiation and cutting-edge marketing strategies is the hallmark of his service.
Julius grew up in the Dallas area and started his business after graduating from SMU. He has worked every area of the real estate business representing sellers, buyers, investors, and banks in both the residential and commercial market. He has been a Top Producer for the majority of his real estate career. His biggest success is helping over 3000 families achieve the American dream of home ownership.
Julius continues his training by attending continuing education classes on a regular basis. Julius is passionate about making sure his clients are informed of all details of their transaction to ensure a smooth closing.
Outside of business, Julius enjoys cultural events, traveling and most of all scholarship fund raising and volunteering in the community.
- Residential property including fine homes, condominiums foreclosures and income properties
- Exceptional attention to mortgage financing options, skilled negotiations and analysis of property values.
- B.B.A. Degree in Real Estate and Mortgage Banking from SMU, Dallas, Texas
- Member of MetroTex Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Real Estate Brokers